Ok, so ideally it should be 10, but I had 11 and have taken the photo, so 11 it is!
As a lady the wrong side of 40 (& 50) but let's not focus on that, I need more help to "wake up like this". P.s. I am no beautician, and recommend going to an expert, but if like me, you enjoy knowing what daily make-up products your friend’s rate, then here are mine.
1. Rimmel Radiance Primer, I put it on first, foundation looks dewy with it
2. Estee Lauder Double Wear, lasts all day, great for a long workday / eve
3. Estee Lauder futurist aqua, lighter than double wear with good coverage
4. Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess, lovely matt bronzer, lasts for ever
5. Illamasqua, Beyond Powder in OMG Burst. Adds a lovely fresh glow
6. Mac Sheertone Blush in Blushbaby, pink/coral blush is good for me
7. Benefit Easy Smoking Eyes, eye shadow palette, soft pink, smoky brown
8. Benefit they’re Real push-up liner, so easy to use, stays all day & the next morning https://www.lookfantastic.com/benefit-they-re-real-push-up-gel-eyeliner-black/10960625.html
9. Benefit Roller Liner Eyeliner in brown, great for a thinner line but takes longer to dry
l0. Benefit Goof Proof Brow Pencil, literally can’t go wrong, if use small strokes
11. Benefit they’re real Mascara, cannot find a better one and have tried many…..
During lockdown, and previously when I needed a few things at once, I bought from www.lookfantastic.com an online beauty store which has great deals, quick delivery, great service and excellent ideas. This is how I discovered Illamasqua powder, looking at the look fantastic offers page.
Thanks for reading, let me know subjects that will interest you, always keen to have feedback. I did think about doing a before & after picture, though not sure anyone needs exposure to that.